We currently have medical proposals ready to investigate the effect of Faradarmani on: **Addiction **Depression **Schizophrenia **Bipolar disorder For further info please contact us on:
Examples of Research Performed on Faradarmani Inside Iran
– “The Study of Faradarmani’s Effect on the Course of Asthma Treatment” was presented as a thesis for a Medical Degree Doctorate Award at Shahed University, and was defended in summer of 2009 (Registration number P 389/77).
– “The effect of Faradarmani on pain relief in patients who have had a surgical operation” project was conducted in the surgery ward of Tehran Imam Khomeini Hospital in 2008-2009. The results indicate the general satisfaction of 110 patients in this ward and patients’ 70% decrease in morphine demand.
– “The study of Faradarmani’s effect on ‘Bronchiectasic’ patients who are candidates for lung transplant” was performed in Masih Daneshvari Hospital in 2009-2010. Outstanding results were achieved, and the statement of the director of the transplantation ward and several recovery reports on patients who participated in this project are published in the fourth specialized Faradarmani supplement by Holistic Medicine and the Science of Medicine
– “Faradarmani’s effect on the proliferation of skin tissue primary cell culture” project in laboratory conditions (in vitro) in the Iran National Centre of Genetic and Bio-resources Bank was performed in 2010. The results indicate the positive effect of Faradarmani on cell proliferation in the experiment’s tissue samples, and considers this treatment method’s application in human and animal skin repair.
Faradarmani Case Reports
Some of the case reports and research results of “Faradarmani” have been published in Farsi and English via seven supplements of “Holistic Medicine” and “The Science of Medicine” Journals in Iran, which can provide a primary introduction to the function of “Faradarmani” science.
The first three volumes of these supplements are allocated to the Case Reports about the effect of Faradarmani on different kinds of diseases and different body organs, and such presented reports are only selected samples from the vast reported results.
The forth supplement is a Proposal Report about Faradarmani effect on “Bronchiectasic patients who are candidates for lung transplant” which was performed in Masih Daneshvari Hospital in 2009-2010.
The fifth supplement is allocated to the Faradarmani effect on “Infertility” which is again presented as selected samples from the numerous cases.
The sixth supplement studies the Faradarmani effect on Cell proliferation in Laboratory conditions [in vitro] in one chapter and also Faradarmani effect on plants in the other chapter.
The seventh supplement is considered as the first specialized Psymentology [‘Psyche’ + ‘Mental’ +Logy] supplement and studies the effect of Psymentology on behavioral disorders.
We have reports on the treatments of various diseases through Faradarmani such as:
- Refractive Eye
- Cerebellar Neurodegenerative Disorder
- Obstructed Coronary Arteries
- Hypophyseal Macroadenoma
- Ovarian Cyst
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus
- Hypophyseal Macroadenoma
- Bipolar disorder
- Intestinal Neoplasms
- Chronic cholecystitis
- Hodgkins Lymphoma
- Cervical Radiculopathy
- Congenital Ureterocele along with Kidney stone (Nephrolithiasis)
- Chronic Asthma